Custom Illustrated Portrait
* THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A PHYSICAL PRINT. PLEASE READ ENTIRE DESCRIPTION.*
I'm exited to be able to offer digital portraits! They will be in the illustration style shown in these examples featuring:
- One (1) person per portrait.
- A solid background, with or without my signature "squiggly" lines.
You will receive a high quality JPG of the final piece (not a physical print, not the artwork files). The JPG will be emailed to you at the email address you use to place your order.
What I need from you:
After checkout, please send an email to LauraSkinnerArt@gmail.com with the following:
- A reference photo of the exact person/pose/outfit you would like digitized in my style. Must be a ‘Safe For Work’ image.
- Any specific color palette requests.
- Any specific size/proportion requests. The default is a 10" x 10" square, but I can accommodate any size.
I will be in touch with confirmation and any questions before I begin the portrait. Please provide as much information as possible. I prefer overcommunication to your dissatisfaction.
Please allow 2 weeks for email delivery of the digital portrait. It's possible it may be ready sooner, but I will guarantee you'll have it 14 days after purchase at the latest. If you have a specific deadline sooner than 2 weeks, let me know and we can try to work something out.
Since this is a commission for custom artwork, I will not offer refunds after I have begun the portrait. You are paying for my time and for the digital image. If you do not have confidence in my work or value my time, please do not purchase a portrait.
I’m offering these portraits specifically because they are fun for me to create. Since they are digital and ~relatively~ quick to make, I can commit to offering reasonable turnaround times for you.
If you have specific requests for these portraits that you’re unsure about whether or not they fit within the guidelines, feel free to reach out! It never hurts to ask, but know that I will say no if I don’t have the time or capabilities to accommodate anything outside of these guidelines.